Monday, March 18, 2013

Knitty Sister to the Rescue...Again!

I think I will change Knitty Sister's name to "The Knitting Whisperer".  When my knitting projects take a turn for the worse or if it becomes just too ridiculous to continue I always turn to her to get me out of my mess.  She is amazing (and very humble) 

This project, The Angry Bird Golf Club Cover" became a comedy of errors.  Too many mishaps to tell you.  Finally, I called in Knitty Sister to take it away from me and make it perfect and done. 
I got the pattern at.... Knitterbees      I/we  made this for a  golf crazy co-worker. The feathers and nose are stuffed.  The eyes and eyebrows are done in duplicate stitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.